Virtual Court Information
Welcome to the Virtual Court Page for Van Buren County Courts. This page provides information to the public to ensure transparency and attendance of court proceedings. Scroll down for more information on the following topics:
- How to view a court proceeding using our live streaming access.
- How to join a virtual room for a judicial proceeding using Zoom.
- Virtual room etiquette.
- How to request an audio/video digital copy of a court proceeding.
- Frequently used forms
Hearings are live streamed via YouTube at the discretion of the judicial officer, see our Live Streaming Court Proceedings policy. If you are not able to view a hearing via live streaming, you may:
- Request a digital copy of the recording by submitting our Court Recording Request Form. Copy fees will be waived during the COVID-19 crisis.
- With court permission, the public may attend a court proceeding using zoom. See the Virtual Room section below for information on how to contact the court.
Click on the links below to view live streaming for each courtroom:
How to Join a Virtual Room using Zoom
Option 2: Use your downloaded Zoom app and enter Meeting ID #: 344 479 2441
Option 3: Call (no video) by dialing: (646) 876-9923 or (646) 900-6833, enter Meeting ID #: 344 479 2441
Option 2: Use your downloaded Zoom app and enter Meeting ID #: 203 884 1510
Option 3: Call (no video) by dialing: (646) 876-9923 or (646) 900-6833, enter Meeting ID #: 277 444 5820
Option 2: Use your downloaded Zoom app and enter Meeting ID #: 618 651 0072
Option 3: Call (no video) by dialing: (646) 876-9923 or (646) 900-6833, enter Meeting ID #: 618 651 0072
Option 2: Use your downloaded Zoom app and enter Meeting ID #: 508 146 3510
Option 3: Call (no video) by dialing: (646) 876-9923 or (646) 900-6833, enter Meeting ID #: 508 146 3510
Hearing Room A
Hearing Room C
Virtual Room Etiquette
The virtual room is an extension of the courtroom. The court has the right to terminate a person's connection if it becomes an interruption to the court proceeding. Note the following virtual room etiquette guidelines:
- Find a private / quiet room and remove any distractions.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting and avoid sitting in an area that windows are behind you.
- Dress appropriately.
- Place your device on mute when it is not your turn to speak.
- Make sure your device is on a sturdy surface and your camera is at eye level.
Ensure your camera lens is clean and free of obstructions.
How to Request a Copy of a Hearing
The public or any party may immediately request a copy of the audio/video file pursuant to VBC-0100 Digital Audio-Video Recordings of Court Proceedings policy. During the timeframe of this emergency plan, the court will waive the video copy request fee. Parties must request a copy using VBC-2004 Court Recording Request Form.
Frequently Used Forms
Circuit Court Criminal:
- Advice of Rights (CC 291b)
- Criminal Pretrial Summary (VBC-0703)
- Criminal Scheduling Order (VBC-0707)
- Motion Regarding Adjournment (VBC-0705)
- Plea Agreement (MC 414)
- Right to Appellate Review (CC 265)
District Court Criminal:
- Advice of Rights (VBC-5025b)