Home  County Government  Courts  Friend of the Court  Van Buren County FOC Staff Directory

36th Judicial Circuit Court - Friend of the Court Staff Directory


Our Office Phone Number is (269) 657-7734.

The Office of Child Support's toll free number is (866) 540-0008.


Director/ Friend of the Court
Lynn Bullard

Deputy Friend of the Court
Alice Yonkman, ext. 1502
Email: YonkmanA@vbco.org

Attorney Refereea
Lynda Pioch

Joseph Hohler III

If you wish to establish a paternity or child support case you may contact a private attorney or contact the Support Specialist at the Department of Human Services. The Support Specialist can be reached at (866)661-0005.

Theresa Szakas, ext. 1520, Office Attorney

Heather Stately, ext. 1512, Legal Assistant
Email: StatelyH@vbco.org
Early Intervention Case Manager
Abel Munoz, ext. 1524
Email: MunozA@vbco.org

Custody and Parenting Time
The custody and parenting time case manager can answer your questions regarding custody and parenting time. 

Aaron Rosecrans, ext. 1518, Custody/Parenting Time Case Manager
Email: RosecransA@vbco.org
Michelle Svilpe, ext. 1528, Customer Service Specialist
Email: SvilpeM@vbco.org

Medical Support
The medical support specialist can answer questions regarding medical support; demand for health care; and health insurance questions.

Stephanie Peters, ext. 1507
Email: PetersS@vbco.org

Support Enforcement Officers
Support Enforcement Officers can answer your questions regarding the modification and/or enforcement of child support, but not medical child support. Enforcement Officers are assigned to cases based upon the first letter of the father's last name.

Deborah Hammond, ext. 1510 (A, B, C, Q, Y), Enforcement Officer
Email: HammondD@vbco.org
Amanda Hoefle, ext. 1526 (F, G, H, J), Enforcement Officer
Email: HoefleA@vbco.org
Lisa Kissinger, ext. 1516 (R, S, T), Enforcement Officer
Email: KissisngerL@vbco.org
Rebecca Bogren, ext. 1537 (D, E, I, K, O, U, V, W, X, Z), Enforcement Officer
Email: BogrenR@vbco.org
Martha Moore, ext. 1527 (L, M, N, P), Enforcement Officer
Email: MooreM@vbco.org
Ann Fry, ext. 1504 (F, G, H, J, K, O, Q), Support Specialist
Email: FryA@vbco.org
Tammy Beam, ext. 1514 (I, L, M, P, R, Z), Support Specialist
Email: BeamT@vbco.org
Jonique Shipley, ext. 1521 (A, B, C, D, E, Y), Support Specialist
Email: ShipleyJ@vbco.org
Abbie Jones-VanHeukelum, ext. 1503 (N, S, T, U, V, W, X), Support Specialist
Email: Jones-VanHeukelumA@vbco.org

Warrant Officer
To report information about a payer with an outstanding bench warrant, contact:

Deputy Miriam Sipes, ext. 1513
Email: SipesMi@vbco.org
Deputy Wil Ampey, ext. 1509
Email: AmpeyW@vbco.org

Front Office Customer Service Specialist and Scheduling Clerk
The scheduling clerk can answer general questions about your case; and scheduling or changing a referee hearing date.

Mark Graham, ext. 1501
Email: GrahamMa@vbco.org

Accounting Department
The staff in the Accounting Department can answer your questions regarding income tax refund intercepts, audits and ordering financial histories.

For general questions or questions regarding ordering financial records; account printouts; and FOC email. 

Judy Maring, ext. 1505
Email: MaringJ@vbco,org

For questions concerning income tax refunds or intercepts; monies on hold; confinement costs; and escheatments.

Tina Singleton, ext. 1508
Email: SingletonC@vbco.org

For questions regarding vendor billing; the Friend of the Court portion of this web site; and special projects.

Jenna Reinking, ext. 1525
Email: ReinkingJ@vbco.org

For questions regarding account adjustments; abatements; emancipations; and high school verifications.

Kristine Deaner, ext. 1515
Email: DeanerK@vbco.org