36th Judicial Circuit Court - Friend of the Court
Interactive Voice Response (IVR): 877-543-2600: use the IVR to retrieve case specific information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This information is updated once every 24 hours. More information regarding the IVR is available using the menu on the left.
MiChildSupport Website: use this website to retrieve case specific information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This information is updated twice every 24 hours.
The mission of the Van Buren County Courts is to deliver the highest measure of justice by subscribing to these core values:
- Provide equal justice for all through impartial application of law and procedure.
- Treat all court users with civility, honor, dignity, and respect.
- Inspire public confidence in the judiciary.
- Partner with judicial stakeholders to enhance public safety and build a better community.
- Ensure that our court is accessible for all users.
- Preserve the independence of the court as an institution and separate branch of government.
- Improve the quality of justice by using technology, innovation, and progressive approaches.
- Maintain transparency and accountability in the use of public resources.
- Build a unified court through teamwork and staff development.
- Consistently measure our performance and customer satisfaction to improve public service.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Address: 219 Paw Paw St. Lower Level, Paw Paw, MI 49079
Office Telephone: (269) 657-7734
Fax: (269) 657-8282
Directions: From I-94 take the Paw Paw Exit (exit 60). Turn north and proceed ½ mile. Take right after Sheriffs Building, proceed to Administration & Land Services Building on left.
From Red Arrow Highway (from the east) come into Paw Paw and make a south (left) turn onto Niles Street. The Administration & Land Services Building is on the right before the first stop sign.
From Red Arrow Highway (from the west) come into Paw Paw and continue through the three stop lights on Red Arrow Highway/ Michigan Avenue. Turn south (right) onto Niles Street. The Administration & Land Services Building is on the right before the first stop sign.