36th Judicial Circuit Court
The Juvenile Division of the Family Court handles various types of cases, including:
- Juvenile Delinquency - offenses committed by youth under 17 years of age.
- Status Offenses - offenses committed by youth under 17 years of age that are not illegal for an adult (i.e. incorrigibility, runaway, truancy)
- Neglect/Abuse - cases involving Child Protective Services and the neglect and/or abuse of children under 18 years of age
- Juvenile Guardianships - guardianship resulting from a neglect/abuse case
- Adoptions - step parent, adult, related direct placement, guardians
Resources and Help:
Adoption & Foster Care:
For Attorney Information:
Detention / Residential Centers:
Michigan State Court Forms
- Exact Cash, Money Order, Check (made out to Juvenile Court) and credit/debit cards.
- Pay credit/debit on-line at http://www.govpaynow.com (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
- Pay credit/debit by phone at 1-888-604-7888 (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
36th Circuit Court Juvenile Division
Attn: Finance Department
212 Paw Paw Street, Suite 240
Paw Paw, MI 49079