36th Judicial Circuit Court
The Juvenile Division of the Family Court handles various types of cases, including:
- Juvenile delinquency - offenses committed by youth under 17 years of age.
- Status offenses: An offense that is not illegal for an adult (i.e., incorrigibility, runaway, truancy.)
- Neglect/Abuse: cases involving the neglect and/or abuse of children under 18 years of age.
- Juvenile Guardianships
- Exact Cash, Money Order, Check (made out to Juvenile Court) and credit/debit cards.
- Pay credit/debit on-line at http://www.govpaynow.com/ (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
- Pay credit/debit by phone at 1-888-604-7888 (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
36th Circuit Court Juvenile Division
Attn: Finance Department
212 Paw Paw Street, Suite 240
Paw Paw, MI 49079