IVR - Automated Phone System
Michigan child support county interactive voice response (IVR)
The Automated Voice Response System allows you to quickly obtain information about your case 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This case information includes:
- Payment Information: Last 3 payments & balance; Last month's payment summary; Direct deposit sign-up or changes; Report lost or stolen checks.
- Enforcement Information: Show Cause Hearing information; Income withholding information.
- Request Forms: Forms will be mailed within 1-2 business days.
- Re-set PIN: You choose your own Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will use the same PIN every time you call.
How to Use the IVR
- Dial 877-543-2660.
- enter 826 for Van Buren County.
- Select Van Buren County
- For first time users, set PIN. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN.
- Make selections from the menu.
- If payment & enforcement information is selected, enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Your inquiry can be ended at any time by hanging up.
To access your case-specific information through the IVR, you must have your SSN and PIN available. If you have a child support case in more than one county in Michigan, you will need the same PIN for all cases.
To Process your inquiries more quickly, the Friend of the Court staff asks that you use this tool first before contacting the appropriate department.