1. For the comfort of everyone, tobacco use, eating and drinking are NOT allowed on the bus.
2. We are a shared ride service, so in some cases the bus must make several stops; therefore, please plan a slightly longer travel time.
3. Please try to plan your social, shopping and doctor trips during non-peak hours: after 9:00 a.m. and before 2:00 p.m.
4. For safety, please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop!
5. Please have the exact fare, drivers do not provide change or track over payments.
6. We allow two (2) shopping bags per passenger and have transit bags available for new riders. Additional bags may be purchased for $2.00 each.
7. Please be ready to board when the bus arrives, so others won't have to wait. Scheduled buses can only wait for up to Three (3) minutes. Flex route buses do not wait for riders and must follow route departure schedules.
8. If you decide NOT to ride, please call the dispatch office immediately and before the bus arrives, or you may be charged for a "NO SHOW" (A full equivalent of your fare).
9. During periods of heavy snowfall, buses may not be able to get into all locations and will travel only cleared roads, sometimes staying right in town.
10. Buy a Transit Pass "Punch Card" for convenience and a discount; a seven dollar value for only six dollars.