36th Judicial Circuit Court
BE ADVISED: Construction is underway around the courthouse. Until further notice plan on extra time for travel and parking.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Juvenile Division of the Family Court handles various types of cases, including:
* Juvenile delinquency - offenses committed by youth under 17 years of age.
* Status offenses: An offense that is not illegal for an adult (i.e., incorrigibility, runaway, truancy.)
* Neglect/Abuse: cases involving the neglect and/or abuse of children under 18 years of age.
* Juvenile Guardianships
- Exact Cash, Money Order, Check (made out to Juvenile Court) and credit/debit cards.
- Pay credit/debit on-line at http://www.govpaynow.com/ (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
- Pay credit/debit by phone at 1-888-604-7888 (need case # and pay location code of 5250).
36th Circuit Court Juvenile Division
Attn: Finance Department
212 Paw Paw Street, Suite 240
Paw Paw, MI 49079